What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing. So you can smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign is made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective. More than 70% of orthodontists in the US and Canada are certified to treat with Invisalign.
Why would I want the Invisalign Treatment?
Not only are the aligners invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. They are also comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments. Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- Up to 50% faster treatment times – With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster.
- Proven results – SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to achieve 75% more predictable tooth movement.
- Better fit, better comfort – Aligners made from SmartTrack material are more comfortable, better fitting, and easier to put on and take off.
- Effective for a wide variety of cases – Proprietary SmartForce features and SmartTrack material make Invisalign treatment effective for complex cases. With innovations like these, your doctor can move your teeth more precisely.
- Unique feature for teens – Invisalign clear aligners for teens contain compliance indicators that fade from blue to clear to help gauge wear time.
- Comfort & Convenience
Making the decision to straighten your teeth is much easier when you know that Invisalign® treatment lets you live your life the way you want to. With Invisalign aligners, you don’t need to worry about the gum and mouth irritation other teeth-straightening methods can cause. Invisalign aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing, to eating whatever you like. With other devices, brushing and flossing properly can often take up to 30 minutes.
How does Invisalign work?
You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position your doctor has prescribed. You’ll visit our practice about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time typically lasts nine to 15 months, and the number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both numbers will vary from case to case.
We will contact you to confirm your appointment with you. Please call if you have a dental emergency.
FIND A DENTAL LOCATION
We can schedule an appointment time that’s convenient for YOU!
Sterling Dental Group simplifies scheduling a dentist appointment. By offering non-traditional hours at many convenient locations, it’s never been easier to stay on top of your oral health!